From time to time, friends ask me how they can participate in this Valmiki Ramayana project. You can surely take part in many ways.
- Learn the Valmiki Ramayana, original, in depth. It is a guiding light for life. Especially the way my Sathguru Govinda Damodara Swamigal articulated it – It is like ‘Applied Valmiki Ramayana’ – How the events in the story can be understood and applied in our day to day life, even in this 21st century. So listen to the Ramayana on this site fully. Think of it as a higher education. I know it takes some effort to listen to this version. But if you put the effort, you will be enlightened.
- Tell the Valmiki Ramayana to children in your own words. It will have a beautiful, beneficial impact on both you and the children listening. Ramayana is the cornerstone of our dharma. You protect dharma and dharma will protect you
- If you like tests and certificates, pursue the certificates here – http://valmikiramayanam.in/vrs/ I would like to have a lot of ‘Devoted Scholars’ and ‘Inspired Teachers’ developed by this school to help many more youngsters become ‘Enthusiastic Learners of Valmiki Ramayana’
- Subscribe with email to get future posts in your mail box. If you have questions, leave them as comments. I will try to address them. Give me suggestions, feedback by sending an email to Ganapathytqm@gmail.com and I will improvise.
- More ways in which you can participate – 1. While listening to the lectures take notes and write down the story in simple Tamil. We can use it as a reference book for the certificates. 2. Translate that book into English. 3.Publish the audios in English 4.Map audios to sargams in Valmiki Ramayana. Can you think of additional things that we can do together on Valmiki Ramayana?
Ganapathy Subramanian, devotee of Sri. Govinda Damodara Swamigal I can be reached at email@example.com